- encouraging interest in, and the discussion of, information and knowledge about gardening
- the participation in flower and garden exhibits
- all other activities that may advance the enjoyment of gardening of an amateur nature.
Our meetings feature guest speakers on a variety of topics, gardening tips, a parlour show and a fabulous tea with time to exchange ideas with fellow gardeners.
We have an annual Spring Flower Show and Tea, an annual Plant Sale, bus tours to various locations of interest to gardeners, a series of visits to Members’ Open Gardens, and a variety of workshops. We also actively participate in the Cowichan Exhibition.
We maintain a membership in the BC Council of Garden Clubs. www.bcgardenclubs.com
Our meetings are held
- the second Wednesday of every month, except July and August
- at St. John’s Anglican Church Hall, 486 Jubilee St., Duncan
- 7:00 start, however the hall opens at 6:30 for Parlour Show viewing, plant sales and library exchanges.