The Cowichan Valley Garden Club is dedicated to
- encouraging interest in, and the discussion of, information and knowledge about gardening
- the participation in flower and garden exhibits
- all other activities that may advance the enjoyment of gardening of an amateur nature.
Our meetings are held
- the second Wednesday of every month, except July and August
- at St. John's Anglican Church Hall, 486 Jubilee St., Duncan
- 7:00 start, however the hall opens at 6:30 for Parlour Show viewing, plant sales and library exchanges.
Membership is $20 per year. If you are interested in becoming a member, please attend a meeting and speak with an Executive member.