1. “School Days, School Days”: An design in a student lunch box or other lunch container.
2. “Up, Up and Away”: A triangular design in a compote type container (a container raised on a stem, such as a wine glass or pedestal vase).
3. “Fresh Squeezed”: A design featuring Oranges and orange flowers, the colour orange being dominate.
4. Asters: One cut any variety.
5. Calendulas: Three cuts, any variety, one container.
6. Japanese Anemones: Seed heads removed, one cut.
7. Annuals: Five cuts, one or more varieties, one container.
8. Dahlias-class BB, which is 4-6 inch blooms. Three cuts, one or more varieties, one container.
9. Beef Steak Type Tomato: One ripe, displayed on plate provided.
10. Figs: Three, any variety displayed on plate provided.
11. Summer Squash: One, any variety, displayed on plate provided.
12. Surprise Us: Something edible out of your garden: one specimen, own container (plate, bowl, vase).
13. Anything Goes: Open, non-competitive category. Enter anything you want.
Posted in 2019 Parlour Show