1. “Mockingbird Hill”: A design incorporating birds or feathers.
2. “In the Pink”: A design with pink flowers being dominant.
3. “It’s A Small World After All”: A miniature design five inches or under in any direction including container.
4. Tulips: Three cuts, one or more varieties, one container.
5. Iris: One cut, any variety.
6. Alliums: One cut, any variety.
7. Rhododendron: One truss, any variety.
8. Lettuce: One head, in a bowl in water.
9. Wild Greens: A selection of wild greens such as cress, nettles, chickweed, lambs’ quarters, etc. displayed in a bowl in water.
10. Surprise Us: Something edible out of your garden: one specimen, own container (plate, bowl, vase).
11. Anything Goes: Open, non-competitive category. Enter anything you want.
Posted in 2019 Parlour Show