1. “Auld Lang Syne”: A Synergistic design celebrating friendship using three or more containers that compliment each other.
2. “Dining In”: A round design suitable for a dining table centerpiece.
3. “Grapes of Wrath”: A design predominately purple in colour which incorporates grapes.
4. Blooming branch: one cut.
5. Berried branch: one cut.
6. Mosses: 3 or more varieties, displayed attractively in your own container.
7. Any bloom: One bloom, other than from a shrub or tree, in your own container.
8. Garlic: three heads displayed on plate provided.
9. Canned fruit: 1 jar. Judged on appearance only.
10. Surprise Us: Something edible out of your garden: one specimen, own container (plate, bowl, vase).
11. Anything Goes: Open, non-competitive category. Enter anything you want.
Posted in 2019 Parlour Show